Chef Application - Battle of Bo's Burgers Signature Dish Challenge
Time & Location
About The Event
BATTLE OF BO’S BURGERS – SIGNATURE DISH CHALLENGE APPLICATION
1. Open exclusively to (8-10) local and regional restaurant chefs. Upon acceptance, Chef Team will submit a check for $150 which will be used to provide the ground beef for the competition. The top three teams agree to feature their competition dish on the restaurant menu for two weeks after the event.
2. Each Chef prepares the signature dish submitted with their application and using Bo's Signature Ground Beef as the star ingredient. Arrival and cook prep time - Noon. Judging turn-in period 530-600 pm.
3. WFC competition criteria used – One "show" plate and 5 judging samples turned in at designated time (prepared on site from scratch).
4. Chef/cook team will also prepare 50 tastes for VIPs (may be prepped ahead of time).
5. Chefs are invited and encouraged to serve a sampling of their choice from their own menu to showcase their restaurant to all attendees.
6. Five judges rate the dishes using WFC EAT certified criteria. The chef with the single highest score, wins a "golden ticket" to WFC 2018.
7. Top 3 finishers earn a prize package and will feature their dish on restaurant menu for two weeks following the competition.